We Have a Treatment For You
Willits Family Dentistry is proud to provide dental care to patients of all ages. Our compassionate and professional team is dedicated to providing the best care possible.
We use the most advanced techniques available to create a treatment plan unique to you.
We do a lot to help you take care of your teeth and make sure they stay healthy. Routine dental cleaning and tooth maintenance can prevent problems like cavities and tooth decay from having a chance to start.
- Regular exams and teeth cleanings prevent disease.
- Oral cancer screenings find cancer at early and treatable stages.
- Read our brushing tips and learn to brush your teeth effectively.
- Read our flossing tips and learn to floss your teeth effectively.
There’s no reason to have a smile you don’t love. We offer cosmetic treatments that will help your smile look better than ever.
- Porcelain veneers repair stain, crack/chips, and imperfections.
- Teeth whitening can restore your smile and increase your confidence.
- Tooth-colored fillings can fill minor cavities or replace older, more obvious amalgam fillings.
- Dental bonding closes gaps and repairs chips and cracks in your teeth.
Restorative dentistry helps your teeth look and function their best.
We offer the following treatments:
- Dental implants permanently replace one or more missing teeth.
- Implant dentures securely hold replacement teeth in place.
- Dentures are a dental prosthetic that replaces missing teeth.
- Cavity fillings repair teeth and stop further delay.
- Inlays and onlays repair damaged or decayed teeth
- Dental crowns restore broken or cracked teeth.
- Dental bridges replace missing teeth
- If a tooth is damaged beyond repair, we’ll extract it.
Periodontal disease, or gum disease, is an infection that affects your gums and surrounding soft tissue. It’s caused by bacteria that builds up. The best way to prevent it is by brushing, flossing, and making good nutritional choices every day.
We have several different ways of treating periodontal disease.
- Periodontal maintenance treats gum disease on an ongoing basis.
- Ultrasonic cleaning removes tough buildup on your teeth.
- Scaling and root planing removes plaque calcification.
About two-thirds of every tooth is in your jaw bone. That means that there’s more to keeping your teeth healthy than just making sure they look good. We offer treatments that keep your teeth healthy inside and out.
- Root canal therapy removes painful or infected teeth.
- Internal bleaching lightens deep stains in treated teeth.
Emergency dental care can relieve your pain right away.
- CEREC allows us to make crowns and respirations in one visit.
- Digital X-rays cause less pollution and radiation
- Intraoral cameras provide maximum precision for our procedures