Restore Your Mouth To Its Full Potential
Missing a tooth can upset the balance of your otherwise healthy mouth. Your bite can become uneven, your teeth can shift in unpredictable directions, and your face can age more quickly.
Our Restorative Procedures
Some of our restorative procedures are:
- Implant dentures hold replacement teeth securely in place.
- Dentures are a dental prosthetic that replaces missing teeth
- Fillings repair teeth and keep them from continuing to decay
- Dental crowns repair broken or cracked teeth.
- Dental bridges replace missing teeth
- Extractions remove teeth that are too damaged to be repaired.