General Dentistry in Willits & Beyond
Every six months, visit our Willits Modern Dentistry office to maintain a healthy, beautiful smile. We offer regular preventative cleanings and checkups to help patients in Willits benefit from superior oral health.
Early Detection Is the Best Prevention
It’s simple: schedule your routine cleanings at Willits Modern Dentistry. Then, show up.
Not only does that keep your teeth clean, but it allows us to find potential problems and fix them before they get out of hand (or rather, out of “tooth.”)
What Happens During a Checkup?
Each appointment experience at Willits Modern Dentistry means patent-first care. Expect top-tier dental care with you at the center. We provide exhaustive checkups to ascertain your overall dental wellness and suggest appropriate treatments for any possible concerns.
Here are a few examples of the remarkable attention you’ll receive during your next trip to Willits Modern Dentistry:
- Dr. Tad, Dr. Anderson, or Dr. Costa will administer a cleaning to enliven your smile, refresh your breath, and polish your teeth
- Full oral exam to determine the integrity of your teeth, gums, and mouth tissues
- Digital X-rays beneath the surface of the gums to help us diagnose health concerns
- Checking for indications of tooth decay imperceptible by the eye alone
- Oral cancer screening to check for signs of cancerous and precancerous conditions
How Regular Is “Regular” Anyway?
Our Willits team recommends scheduling checkups once every six months. That said, one of the doctors may want to see you more often according to your treatment needs.
But regardless of how often you make it to our office, you will always receive world-class support for your smile.
Schedule Your Appointment
Join thousands of people around Willits who have transformed their smiles through our cosmetic and restorative dental treatments and schedule your appointment.